IXON is hiring a Racing Service Expert!
Are you ready for an interesting challenge, in a stimulating and dynamic atmosphere, and in a working environment that exudes of course a passion for motorbikes and racing?
We are a unique international brand of motorcycling equipment combining passion and expertise, and with a strong focus on racing. Worldwide, we represent 500 people from over 10 nationalities are we are all dedicated to performance. With our human approach, we have created a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone is valued and where we can all give our best.
At the heart of our involvement in the world of racing, we have been taking part since 2010 in the series epitomising speed races and motorcycle sport at the highest level there is: MotoGP.
We are a game changer of the riding experience: our job is to provide our riders with the best equipment and we work relentlessly with these amazing athletes to offer them the best of performance, safety and comfort.
For this, two forces drive the development of our products: innovation and technology. Our Grand Prix riders are equipped with our made-to-measure suits and supported all through the season by our Racing Service to meet all their needs, so they can focus 100% on their ride. We are proud to support our riders on the race tracks, to take part in their quest for improvement and to celebrate their results.
Thanks to our commitment, IXON has become an essential player in the MotoGP paddock: we are one of the most widely represented brands, but also one of the most widely recognised for the quality of our products and associated services. As we want to reach the next milestones of excellence and stay the best allies for our riders, we would like to strengthen our Racing Service by integrating a Racing Service Expert into our team.
The position of Racing Service Expert is a very interesting challenge, in a stimulating and dynamic atmosphere, and in a working environment that exudes of course a passion for motorbikes and racing!
The responsibilities of the Racing Service Expert include several areas and will be as follows:
MotoGP event organisation
- Organising and coordinating travel and transportation
- Handling the administrative and documentary formalities required by Dorna and IRTA
- To be present at the entire MotoGP championship during the events
- To be in direct personal contact with riders, managers and teams
- Plan the needs of the riders
- Ensure products are maintained (drying, cleaning, painting, adjustments, etc.) and returned in time for the riders' various track sessions
Coordination and communication
- Listen to the riders' requests and be the link between the riders and the development and innovation teams at IXON headquarters
- Collaborate on product development with IXON teams
- Communicate more broadly with IXON HQ regarding the Racing Service
- Explain and argue product developments to riders
- Host customer visits during MotoGP events in the IXON INNOVATIVE RACING LAB
- To evolve with confidence in a multicultural environment
For such a position, the future Racing Service Expert should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in motorbike sports and racing
- Willingness to travel
- Goal-oriented approach and ability to work independently
- Ability to listen to needs
- Sensitivity to listening and interpreting riders' needs
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues, riders, managers, teams, etc.
- Skills in dealing with difficult situations
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Fluency in English (spoken, read and written)
- Fluency in Italian and Spanish may be a bonus
If you think you are the right person for the position of Racing Service Expert, we look forward to hearing from you! To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.