100% of the made to measure suits are made in France, from pattern to leather printing, from cut to assembling. Thanks to this organization, and a constant presence on the ground, we are responsive and able to provide a flawless service to the pinnacle of world competition.
This approach fully meets IXON philosophy: fulfil clients/riders needs, innovate and anticipate, be in control of development and production, provide a stellar service.
The organization set up must meet all requirements of the queen category in motorcycle competition. You have to listen and be at the service of the riders while mastering the skills and the know-how. In addition with performance meeting deadlines is vital ; a presence on the ground constantly in contact with riders is crucial to keep this project going.
IXLAB, IXON innovation laboratory, is focused on 2 main missions:
- Manufacture 100% of the made-to-measure suits in a dedicated workshop in France
- Become a must in Grand Prix world
- Satisfy the most demanding riders of the planet
- Improve our technical and industrial know-how
- Propose concept developments and product innovations
- Engineering of new racing features
- Ranges of products that meet every market
- Development of new fittings (IXFIT)
- Sourcing of new materials
- Product tests for CE certification (Ixon CE Protective Technology)
Ixon Innovative Racing lab
Top world class riders deserve the utmost care and attention; with a mobile unit of IXLab, present on European Grand Prix, IXON invests in a structure that fulfils our ambition, by ensuring service and follow up of our riders, being also the perfect place for analyzing and development.
Nuestro servicio SOS Reparación está a su disposición para atender todas sus peticiones de ajustar o restaurar su mono o chaqueta
Colocación de parches (suministrados por el cliente o creados con archivos ai o pdf), creación de letras (Número, Nombre del piloto, Team…)
Retoque de confort de las medidas de su mono estándar
Arreglo de las costuras, limpieza, reparación, coloración de las zonas dañadas, en cazadoras, pantalones, monos…
For any further information:
Tel : +33 (0)188.8.131.52.95
Fax : 03.85.32.95.96
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org