Leather jacket with smart details and design
A high-quality vintage look for all seasons
Alongside its superb vintage look and top-quality craftsmanship, the CRANKY will win you over because you can wear it all the year round thanks to the removable thermal lining.
CE certified class A
S to 3XL
See the video
Premium manufacturing quality
The CRANKY is a thick, supple, semi-aniline calfskin jacket, featuring top-quality craftsmanship and our guarantee of high standards in terms of look and comfort.
The great design and level of detail make CRANKY unique
Designed for guaranteed comfort
On the inside, the CRANKY features top-of-the-range details. The fixed cotton lining has stretch-fabric strips for comfort. The satin thermal lining, featuring a design by the artist Lorenzo, also includes stretch-fabric strips for maximum comfort. Lastly, there is a loop at the back to attach your jacket and trousers.
The details make the difference
The CRANKY stands out through its top-quality design, with details specially adapted to motorcyclists. The jacket includes a gusset in the back for your comfort and protective edging on the main zip to protect the fuel tank when you are riding.
#RIDEYOURWAY… with authenticity
With the Heritage range, you can ride all the year round at the handlebars of your Café Racer or Scrambler with equipment providing the very best in modern technology, while staying true to your own style. Combine past and present in an authentic riding experience.
removable thermal lining
• Thermal sleeveless lining (80g body)
CE certified class A
Shoulder-Elbow CE protectors
Compatible with Ix Airbag U03 vest
Pocket for CE back protector
• Protections: CE Level 1 protections at the shoulders and elbows
• Pocket for CE back protection (not included)
• Outer material: thick and supple semi-aniline cow leather
• Compatible with the IX-AIRBAG U03 vest
• Collar: classic collar with perforated leather brace and snap fastener
• Fastening: zips at wrists, snap fasteners at the bottom of the jacket
• Pockets: 2 outside pockets, 2 inside pockets, 2 thermal lining pockets
• Details and finish: protective edging on the main zip to protect the petrol tank, design by the artist Lorenzo inside thermal lining
• Attaching to trousers: loop at the back
FIT AND COMFORT
• Comfort: gusset in the back, fixed cotton lining with stretch fabric strips, satin-effect thermal lining with stretch fabric strips