A biker's leather jacket combining a sports style and comfort, plus optimum protection
The JACKAL JKT jacket with its dynamic racing style is a direct development of the JACKAL suit. And the guarantee is the same, combining a sports look with excellent comfort. It also features a very high level of protection for peace of mind during your riding experience.
CE certified class AAA
S to 3XL
See the video
A choice of materials for optimum comfort
The JACKAL JKT is designed to give you the best level of comfort. Your movements are freed thanks to the 4-way stretch fabric at the base of the neck, in front, on the sides, at the armholes and inside the sleeves. What's more, the perforated areas in the leather result in improved air flow.
Push back your limits with a leather jacket that is a reference in terms of protection
The best level of protection
The leather jacket provides a very high level of protection. It is certified AAA, which is the highest rating. Class AAA is given to equipment made with a design and materials meeting the very highest standards.
Your safety comes first
For your safety, the JACKAL JKT comes with CE Level 2 protections on the shoulders and elbows, and has reinforced seams. It is also compatible with the IXON airbag, the IX-AIRBAG U03 vest.
Do you want to enjoy an authentic riding experience with a racing touch? Whether you wear it on the race track (with the zip connecting it to the trousers) or on the road, the JACKAL JKT is a perfect fit!
CE certified class AAA
Shoulder-Elbow CE protectors
Pocket for CE back protector
Compatible with Ix Airbag U03 vest
• Protections: CE Level 2 protections at the shoulders and elbows
• Pocket for CE back protection (not included)
large connection zip
• Outer material: thick and supple cow leather
• Leather with perforations + stretch panels to let air through
• Extra safety: secure stitching
• Fixed Mesh lining
• Compatible with the IX-AIRBAG U03 vest
• Reflective panels on biceps
• Collar: racing collar with neoprene brace and fastening strap to close
• Fastening: stretch tightening tabs at wrists, stretch tightening straps at bottom of the jacket
• Pockets: 2 outside pockets, 2 inside pockets
• Attaching to trousers: zip around the waist and loop at the back
FIT AND COMFORT
• Comfort: 4-way stretch fabric inside the sleeves, at armholes, on the sides, at the base of the neck and at the front