Racing signature that awakens your racing soul
The flagship of Ixon's know-how, this Racing product is a concentrate of technologies directly inspired by our experience and know-how in MotoGP®. The design, construction and accessorising are exclusively the result of our work alongside the best riders in the world. From hump to sliders and ODAs, nothing has been left to chance to ensure that this outfit provides an exceptional technological and ergonomic experience.
CE certified class AAA
XS to 2XL
Muscular, incisive design.
From the Vortex heritage, this new model only retains the name and customer feedback! This legendary Racing product has been completely revamped and redesigned to make it an exception in the racing segment to provide comfort, safety and dynamism. Ixon transforms your experience into special moments.
Meeting the permanent challenges in MotoGP®, putting our know-how to the test, analysing and knowing how to get the best out of it – this is our vision for progress in competition.
You’ll love the high-end technologies and new athletic finishes
Dynamism, athleticism and performance, the intensity of the Vortex3 jacket is visible from the outset. The "fit" cut closer to the body gives a true sporty style and the stretch nylon panels, flex lycra inserts as well as the 3D mesh reinforcements guarantee unrivalled comfort.
A Racing jacket designed to protect you
Our competition work constantly improves our know-how. //Beyond design, above all, our task is to offer **maximum safety** through each of our racing products.
Vortex3 products provide an outstanding driving experience.
Much more than just Racing products, the Vortex3 range is a new advancement in technology and safety. Designed down to the smallest detail, these products embody innovation and the Ixon identity.
• Waterproofing: No
• Insulation: No
CE certified class AAA
Compatible with Ix Airbag U03 vest
• CE-certified model, class AAA, complies with standard EN 17092-2:2020
• BETAC type B level 1 shoulder/elbow protectors - used in MotoGP®
• Back protection pocket (available as an option)
• Localised micro-perforations for seam protection
• Forearm assembly protection and wrist zip protection & external pockets in polymer materials with high abrasion resistance
• YKK nylon #8 zip with self-locking slider for the main closure
• Semi-self-locking slider on the wrist zip
• Fully secured double turned seams for all assemblies
• Reflective biceps and lower back inserts
• Outer material: Leather + 4-way stretch nylon
• Interior material: Soft mesh
• Adjustments: Elasticated velcro fastening at the hips – 270° jacket/pants connector zip and elastic loop – Elasticated loop for belt connection
• Pockets: 2 outer pockets – 1 inner mesh pocket – 1 waterproof inner pocket
• Accessories: New bi-density polymer ODAs on the shoulders – New moulded reinforcements on the elbows – New aerodynamic hump from MotoGP® adapted for road use – Coat hook strap
FIT AND COMFORT
• Fit: Fit
• 4-way stretch nylon panels on torso / sleeves + shoulders for adjustability and ease of movement
• Seamless double-layer 4-way inserts on the wrists and back of the collar for optimised comfort in the flex zones in the race position
• Flex accordion ribs / shoulder blades / lower back for flexibility and to allow airbag deployment
• New forearm construction with zip in the back position for improved comfort in the racing position
• Neoprene comfort lining on the collar
• 3D Mesh reinforcement on the back for optimised air circulation and increased protection in sensitive areas
• Localised micro-perforations for optimal ventilation
• Airflow pocket in 3D Mesh of the shoulder/elbow protectors for better air circulation between body and protector
• 3D Mesh reinforcement with 600D back stiffener