Athletic character exclusively cut for the tarmac!
The flagship of Ixon's know-how, the Vortex 3 is a concentration of technologies directly inspired by our experience and know-how in MotoGP®. The design, construction and accessorising are exclusively the result of our work alongside the best riders in the world. From the hump to the sliders and ODAs, nothing has been left to chance so that the Vortex3 provides you with an outstanding technological and ergonomic experience.
CE certified class AAA
8 years to 10 years
Vortex3 products provide an outstanding driving experience.
Much more than just Racing products, the Vortex3 range is a new advancement in technology and safety. Designed down to the smallest detail, these products embody innovation and the Ixon identity.
• Waterproofing: No
• Insulation: No
CE certified class AAA
• CE-certified model, class AAA, complies with standard EN 17092-2:2020
• BETAC type A level 1 shoulder/elbow/knee protectors
• YF C30 type B ventilated hip protection
• Localised micro-perforations for seam protection
• Forearm assembly protection and wrist zip protection in polymer materials with high abrasion resistance
• Double layer of leather on the seat
• Leather reinforcement outside/inside thighs
• Coccyx foam protection
• YKK nylon #8 zip with self-locking slider for the main closure
• Semi-self-locking slider on the wrist zip
• Double turned seams, fully secured for all assemblies
• Outer material: Leather + Lycra-lined 4-way stretch nylon
• Interior material: Fully fixed soft mesh
• Accessories: Removable, replaceable, position-adjustable RACE 2.0 knee sliders, used in MotoGP® – New aerodynamic hump derived from the MotoGP® model – Anti-slip panels on the shins for better grip in the boots – Ankle straps for hanging the legs on the hanger
FIT AND COMFORT
• Fit: Fit - Close to the body
• Nylon 4-way stretch panels on sleeves + shoulders / crotch + legs for adjustability and ease of movement - Fully lined in lycra for a comfortable feel
• Seamless double-layer 4-way inserts on the wrists / ankles / rear collar for optimised comfort in the flex zones in the racing position
• Accordion flex shoulder blades/lower back/knees for flexibility
• New forearm construction with zip in the back position for improved comfort in the racing position
• Neoprene comfort lining on the collar
• Localised micro-perforations from knees to shoulders for optimal ventilation
• Airflow pocket in 3D Mesh of the shoulder/elbow/knee/hip protectors for better air circulation between body and protector
• Ventilated shoulder/elbow/knee/hip protectors